Our Urbandale client is looking to add a Civil Engineer to their team! Pay: $70,000 - $100,000 Duties: · Designs roadways, storm sewer, sanitary sewer and water lines for private developments and public works projects.
· Operates as a project manager in the office, assisting to coordinate the efforts of our employees and make sure projects are completed correctly and efficiently.
· Assists in preparation of drawings, documents, details, schedules or specifications using programs such as MicroStation, Power Civil, Hydrology Studio and Stormwater Studio.
· Prepare construction documents and records.
· Observes and inspects work performed by contractors ensuring compliance of specs, drawings, code, and safety.
· Interfaces with contractors, clients and other team members in a positive & professional manner. Qualifications: · Bachelor of Science in an accredited Civil Engineering program
· 10+ years of civil engineering experience
· Professional Engineer license in the State of Iowa required
· Ability to travel to various job sites and office locations
· Demonstrated ability in the usage of programs such as MicroStation
· Able to multi-task and establish priorities
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
· Self-directed and can work independently with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated track record of successful past job employment
· Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills