• - Purchasing management and order tracking (just one supplier)
• - Ensure the inventory
• - Accounting for customers and suppliers
• - Issuing Invoices
• - Surveillance of collections and payments
• - Support in other administrative tasks to the CEO and commercial department
• - Ensure the compliance with the Company’s tax obligations through external support
• - Registration in the software of purchase and sales invoice.
• - Registration and control of the inventory/stock and tracking of the purchase orders.
• - Control of collections and payments
• - Report to the CEO of the company’s status
• - Preparing bill of sale
• - Merchandise control received
• - Supporting commercial tasks.
• - Control of staff costs: payroll, travel expenses…
• - Keep contact with the providers of legal services: advisory and lawyers…