Our client in Adel is looking to add a department supervisor to their team! This is a direct hire position.
Hours: 6am-4:30 Monday-Thursday, occasional Fridays
– Plan and organize production schedules for the department to meet customer needs
– Supervise and assign tasks to production staff, monitor their performance, and provide feedback
– Participate in meetings; provide updates on production status, challenges and improvements
– Monitor production output, identify and resolve issues
– Ensure compliance with safety, quality, and regulatory standards
– Report to the Director of Manufacturing
– Must be able to work flexible schedule based on production needs
– At least 2 years of experience in supervisory role
– Ability to make safe and effective decisions independently
– Production control/scheduling experience
– Hands on experience with industrial quality systems and safety programs
If you or someone you know may be a good fit for this position apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.