Our client in Urbandale is hiring a Professional Land Surveyor!
- Perform thorough research of land records from government offices or online resources
- Boundary calculations using fundamental survey principles and practices to establish property, R.O.W. and easement lines
- Prepare land survey documents that may include: boundary retracement surveys, plat of surveys, ALTA surveys, topographical surveys, easement/acquisition plats, and final plats with associated legal descriptions.
- Title and abstract review
- Other duties as assigned
- Professional Licensed Surveyor Status in Iowa
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Understanding of coordinate systems and vertical datums
- Ability to travel to various job sites and office locations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills