Our client in Adel is looking to add a maintenance technician to their team!
- Trouble shooting power systems 480, 277, 208, 110.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery and controls.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance on all plant equipment including lubrication, replacement of worn parts, filters and equipment inspection.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Vocational training a plus.
- PLC programming/Troubleshooting and Debugging a plus.
- Utilize safety lock-out/tag-out at all times.
- Welding and Fabrication a plus.
Compensation based on experience with a review after 90 days. Must posess general computer skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
If you or someone you know may be a great fit for this position - apply today!