Our client in Olathe, Kansas is looking to bring a mechanic to their team. This is a direct hire position! This role is responsible for diagnosing and repairing heavy equipment such as garbage trucks, sewer jetting, street sweepers, etc.
Benefits: 80% of health insurance paid, optional dental and vision coverage
Hours: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
– Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance on waste management equipment
– Inspect and assess hydraulic, electric and mechanical systems to identify issues
– Repair or replace faulty components, such as hydraulic cylinders, valves, hoses, etc…
– Conduct regular inspections and maintenance routines to ensure optimal equipment performance
– Adhere to safety protocols and regulations
– Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repair procedures including electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical issues
– Proven experience as a mechanic
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills
If you or someone you know may be a great fit, apply today!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.