Our manufacture client in Constantine, MI is looking for an experienced Millwright to join their team.
Pay: $34.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Perform mechanical tasks including troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance of industrial machinery.
- Read blueprints, align machines, and conduct root cause analysis for potential issues.
- Adhere to safety policies, participate in continuous improvement processes.
- Ensure machinery reliability through preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Utilize skills in electrical, PLC, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting.
- Interpret manuals, measure parts, and replace defective components.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve performance metrics and adhere to safety regulations.
- Licensed Apprentice Journeyman Card with minimum 5 years related experience.
- Proficient in hydraulics, pneumatics, and plumbing.
- Skilled in MIG, TIG, and STICK Welding.
- Mechanical aptitude including pump rebuilding and micrometer reading.
- Experienced with equipment operation (fork trucks, personnel lifts).
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, and self-motivated.
- Working knowledge of PLCs; capable of lifting 65 lbs., adapting to various environments.
If you or someone you know may be a great fit, apply today!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time