Our client in Constantine, MI is looking for a full-time, skilled Process Engineer to join their team. In this position, you will be analyzing equipment, leading improvement teams, and ensuring quality.
Salary: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Analyze manufacturing equipment and processes for performance improvement, leading Equipment/System modifications and Continuous Improvement teams.
- Maintain technical reports, specs, and process development for multiple manufacturers.
- Provide technical support for automation, paste-making, slitting, and laminating processes in the converting department.
- Develop and maintain product and equipment specifications, process parameters, and conformity criteria for operators and lab technicians.
- Coordinate equipment readiness for production and trials in the converting department.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts in converting and other departments, focusing on yields, quality, customer satisfaction, and efficiency.
- BS Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Materials Science) or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in process improvement within manufacturing, with a focus on paper, film, or web-handling processes preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in roll-to-roll converting, slitting, lamination, coating, cutting, web handling, and automation.
- Proficiency in statistical problem-solving methodology and statistical process control.
- Proven track record in successful implementation of continuous improvement manufacturing programs.
- Working knowledge of PC-based applications, optimization, technical support, and training for shop floor employees.
- Strong self-motivation, effective communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently or within a team.
If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for process improvement, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.